The Trader Harbor
  • Business
  • Politics
  • World News
  • Stocks
  • Business
  • Politics
  • World News
  • Stocks

The Trader Harbor

Politics

Trump reveals Arc de Triomphe-style monument for America’s 250th anniversary

by admin October 17, 2025
October 17, 2025
Trump reveals Arc de Triomphe-style monument for America’s 250th anniversary

President Donald Trump‘s flair for personal imprints is expanding beyond the White House grounds. 

A reportedly privately funded monument, dubbed the ‘Arc de Trump,’ is planned to commemorate the nation’s 250th anniversary next year, the latest in a series of renovation and design projects the former real estate developer has pursued since returning to the White House. Trump offered a glimpse of the project last week in the Oval Office, showing a model positioned on a rendering of the National Mall.

At a White House ballroom fundraising dinner on Wednesday, Trump shared additional details about the newest monument planned for the nation’s capital. He said he was presented with three arch models in varying sizes — small, medium and large — and said his preference was for the largest one.

The monument, a near twin of Paris’s iconic Arc de Triomphe, is meant to welcome visitors crossing the Memorial Bridge from Arlington National Cemetery into the heart of the nation’s capital.

It’s unclear when construction on the arch will begin or how much it will cost. Trump said Wednesday evening that remaining funds from the new White House ballroom project will go toward financing the arch. 

The White House did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital’s request for further comment.

Meanwhile, the Trump administration has begun construction on a 90,000-square-foot White House ballroom. The sprawling addition, announced in July, will accommodate approximately 650 seated guests and will stay true to the classical design of the White House.

The White House currently lacks a formal ballroom, and the new structure is expected to replace the existing East Wing. White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt said the new ballroom is estimated to cost $200 million and will be financed by Trump as well as private donors.

The ballroom isn’t the only update. Trump has introduced gold accents in the Oval Office and Cabinet Room, lined the ‘walk of fame’ with portraits of former presidents, including a photo of the autopen representing former President Joe Biden’s time in office, added stone pavers to the Rose Garden lawn and installed two 88-foot flagpoles.

This post appeared first on FOX NEWS

0
FacebookTwitterGoogle +Pinterest
previous post
No 2 House Democrat says healthcare drives party’s strategy as shutdown heads into next week
next post
S&P 500 Breaking Out Again: What This Means for Your Portfolio

Related Posts

DNC committee moving forward with plans for virtual...

July 21, 2024

Federal judge delays unions’ request to block DOGE...

February 15, 2025

UK, France strike new Ukraine security pact as...

January 7, 2026

Trump eyes an end to new windmill production...

January 9, 2025

Here’s how the DHS shutdown could impact the...

February 14, 2026

Congress sends bill ending longest government shutdown in...

November 13, 2025

New Trump voter fraud squads begin gearing up...

April 20, 2024

Rashida Tlaib accuses Israel of intentionally killing 7...

April 3, 2024

Walz blasted for huddling with George Soros’ son...

September 26, 2024

Bill Barr, former Trump attorney general, to face...

August 18, 2025

    Stay updated with the latest news, exclusive offers, and special promotions. Sign up now and be the first to know! As a member, you'll receive curated content, insider tips, and invitations to exclusive events. Don't miss out on being part of something special.


    By opting in you agree to receive emails from us and our affiliates. Your information is secure and your privacy is protected.

    Latest

    • The Real Drivers of This Market: AI, Semis & Robotics

      February 17, 2026
    • S&P 500 Breaking Out Again: What This Means for Your Portfolio

      February 17, 2026
    • NAACP asks judge to limit how feds use Georgia voter data seized by FBI

      February 17, 2026
    • GOP lawmaker joins Democrat-led effort to limit Trump’s pardon power

      February 17, 2026
    • Rubio shines on global stage while AOC, Whitmer, and Newsom take heat

      February 17, 2026
    • Tom Emmer blasts Democrats’ double standard on SAVE Act: ‘They require photo IDs’ at their own DNC

      February 17, 2026

    Categories

    • Business (1,456)
    • Politics (5,821)
    • Stocks (1,959)
    • Uncategorized (45)
    • World News (1,449)
    • About us
    • Contact us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms & Conditions

    Disclaimer: TheTraderHarbor, its managers, its employees, and assigns (collectively “The Company”) do not make any guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above. Information provided by this website is for research purposes only and should not be considered as personalized financial advice. The Company is not affiliated with, nor does it receive compensation from, any specific security. The Company is not registered or licensed by any governing body in any jurisdiction to give investing advice or provide investment recommendation. Any investments recommended here should be taken into consideration only after consulting with your investment advisor and after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

    Copyright © 2025 thetraderharbor.com | All Rights Reserved